Tuesday, January 11, 2011

45 Turbos

Volume this week has blown to be frank.  I desperately need to change that as I'd like to be in the $1 games this weekend at some point.  That said, I said screw the BRM tonight and loaded only the $0.55 45 turbos.  I only played 21 as I didn't want to do my usual 30+ tabling on a new and relatively unfamiliar format.

45 Turbos
Thoughts? I love the turbos.  Mainly due to the length of time they take (essentially half that of the reg speeds obviously).  I don't like to discuss strat too much for a few different reasons, but I will say that players are definitely too tight given that it's a turbo.  I remember looking at one of my last tables thinking to myself "I'm 6/16 and I have 7 BBs... wtf?"

Results were encouraging.  I know that upon hitting my target 80 BIs I will be doing nothing but mass tabling these bad boys, until then I may continue to do a 50/50 split between these and the reg speed games, I hope this isn't -EV but I think I can handle the diff structure types simultaneously.

OK, enough talking time for the results.
Overall

BR: 32.45

No comments:

Post a Comment