Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feb 9th Update

I didn't quite get the volume in over the weekend that I had wanted and have felt like crap this week so my volume has been pretty low.  That said it should be picking up again here shortly and I have already planned out some vacation days from work next week where I will be making up a lot of volume as well.

Another key factor with my volume is that on Friday of last week I started mixing in some reg speed games, including some of the $2.20s on Pokerstars.  Pokerstars reg speed games feel like they take a year and a half, and they severely cripple the volume goal I set out for myself.  That said, I'm staying focused while playing and play when I'm in the right frame of mind.

Here is my graph overall from this month (including Pokerstars games played).  I'm still shot taking at the $5 reg speed games and will be moving up to the $6 turbos at $150 BR.

BR:
FT: 136.52
PS: 17.36

No comments:

Post a Comment