Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mid Feb Update

Greetings again.  Wanted to give a quick update on the month so far.

Basically I've been doing pretty well at the $2.15 games, that or variance has just been on my side.  At the $5s and $6s however variance has punched me in the face.  Albeit a very small sample, I know that it will turn around soon (hopefully the next shot I take!)
$5.25 & $6.25s

$2.15 HUSNG Turbos
I've attached a few graphs for reference purposes (all are full year 2011, not just Feb).  I should be meeting with my coach for the Coaching Tree soon, and after that I may attempt to get some simple HH review coaching from some high stakes players to begin to gradually improve my game.  I have admittedly not done any HUSNG reviewing of my game, or leakfinding.  So I'm sure there are many ways I can improve.



2011 Overall HUSNG
Until then, BR: $94.09

PS - I apologize for how ugly this blog entry is, the editor just wasn't cooperating.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I started playing the HUSNGs last month, and I've got about a 200 game sample. I did fairly well at the $6.25 Turbos until I hit a downswing, although I'm still in the black for winnings.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in forming a study group? Is your brother still playing? Interested in hand history discussions or sweat sessions?

    Let me know, I'd be very interested to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete