Monday, February 14, 2011

Short Update

So I ended up going to Vegas this past weekend for a spontaneous / impromptu bachelor party for one of my best friends.  It was a great time!  I was hoping to get a few hands in at a $1/2 table but given the nature of the trip along with how short it had to be there just wasn't any time to hit the tables, which is fine.

I got notification last week that I was accepting in the HUSNG "Coaching Tree" this month.  Basically it is a community-organized event that allows for free coaching from micro stakes to high stakes players.  I've already spoke on Skype with my coach a bit and I will be recording some of my sessions and picking out some spots for him to watch and review and then for us to discuss together.  I have high hopes that it will go well.

Additionally, I will be taking shots at the $6.25 games.  If I drop to $100 I will drop back down to the $2 games but other than that I will stay at the $6 games while I can.  Hopefully with taking these shots variance will be on my side.  Upon hitting $225-250 I will take shots at the $11 games which will be quite exciting.  And then again at the $450-500 range I will begin shot taking the $22 games.

As mentioned, just a short update.  Very busy couple days at work as I am taking Thursday and Friday off.  Hopefully I will be able to get some solid volume in on those two days and hopefully variance is on my side. Would love to be in the $11 games by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment