Saturday, November 20, 2010

Challenge Introduction

Hello everyone.  I'm not going to bother too much with the standard introduction that you would get on any 2P2 challenge thread.  I've been playing poker for a few months, going to dedicate myself to crushing volume and hopefully making some money at the same time.

The challenge is to turn $20 into $2K.  After that I'll likely transition to playing HUNL

Here's a screen shot of my bankroll at the start of this challenge (11/20/10).

My strategy will be to grind the .25/45s, .10/360s, and .02/990s until i have about $60-75 or so at which point I'll start mixing in some $1/18s and 45s.

If I go busto I'll be reloading to $20 and beginning the challenge again.  Comments and advice appreciated!

Let's do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment