Monday, November 29, 2010

Sometimes you luckbox....

Overall Challenge
Played a relatively quick session tonight of 18 games or thereabouts.  Started off running really hot and then got coolered a few times for min-cashes.  Standard.... and all good.  Last tourney I had up was 10 handed and I had chip lead.  Shove SB over BB (he had about 40% my stack), 66>JJ obviously...  Next hand I shove AJo from button and SB (same guy from hand before) snap calls with AA.  I'm left with <1BB.

TLDR...

I ship the tourney.

Been dabbling in some HUSNGs lately trying to get my brother to play more frequently so that I'll have someone to talk strat with.  They're pretty fun as a change of pace, though I much prefer HUNL cash games which I'm just not rolled for (obviously).  If nothing else they're great practice for when I get HU in these SNGs.
45s

Been super busy with work, so hoping I can get another solid session in tomorrow and Wednesday as Thursday will be very unlikely.

And as a nightcap... BR is up to $29.78.

Grind on the mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment