Sunday, November 21, 2010

Initial Results

Initial results have been pretty ok so far.  I played a session last night that was just .10 360s and about 3-4 .02/990 hypers (almost FT'd one of them).  I couldn't really get much going in the 360s and bubbling the FT was about as deep as I got.  I think in total I ran around 33 or so of them and ended the night with my BR around $17.78 or so.

Overall Challenge
This morning I was going to get some work done but decided to put in a quick session primarily focusing on the .25 45 mans.  In all honesty I'd rather get more comfie with the 45 man format as that is where I'll be spending a significant amount of time.

I spent some time regging a bunch of sngs at the beginning to get my session going (.25/45s & 90s, .10/360s, and .02/990s) but eventually focused strictly on the 45s.  In total I played around another 35 tournies or so and had much better results.  I don't know the exact breakdown of wins and such but my ending BR for the session was $22.44 with all money made coming from the 45s.  I definitely think I will be sticking with the 45s for a while, the 360s just feel way too top heavy for my preference; if you're not FT'ing them then you're making a pittance. 
45 Mans

As always, encouragement and advice is always welcome.  Thanks for following if you're doing so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment