Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stick to the 45s...

$0.25 45s
I think that today confirmed that I need to be sticking to the 45s.  I don't think that the 360s are very favorable given their payout structure.  I believe I said the same thing in one of my last posts but I'm just reiterating... hopefully I'll remember the next time I start a session :)

I had a pretty solid session today, played for about 4 hours and got 77 games in.  2 990 Hypers, 20 360s and 55 45s, or something like that.  I ran pretty well in the 45s as i have been doing, finally took one down and cashed in a total of 8 or 9 of them I believe (none of those being min cashes, a lot of 4-5ths and a 1st and 2nd mixed in).  Unfortunately I was only able to cash for $0.40 in 2 of the 20 360s played, which meant that I dropped about 12 BI's there.

I have to work quite a bit tomorrow but I'm still going to attempt to get another solid session in.  My goals for my next session are going to be to stick to around 25 tables (I was rocking 30-35 tables in today's session).  I want to build that number up to 30-40 or so at some point but think that for now I need to tone it back a bit and get into a rhythm.  I'm also only going to be reg'ing the .25/45s which means that my full table load will take a bit longer to get going than if I were loading the 360s as well.  Unfortunately I just don't have the results in the 360s to warrant playing them right now.  I can't wait until I have grown my BR to the point of reg'ing the $1.10/45s! I'm greatly looking forward to the turbo structure once I can move up and hoping that it helps out quite a bit with my volume!
Overall Challenge

Best of luck to everyone at the tables!  BR is currently around $25.50 or so (will update with a precise number after next session).


No comments:

Post a Comment