Monday, April 11, 2011

Early April Update

It's been a while since my last post, primarily due to the fact that I haven't been putting in any volume.  There are a number of reasons for this, primarily it's due to the fact that I went on a downswing and just didn't feel motivated to grind at all.

In any case, my brother has now moved in with me here in Phoenix and is picking up his grinding again (hopefully he'll stick with it!).  I'm going to be getting started back up again as well and I'm a bit torn on what to be grinding.  I really enjoy the HUSNGs I've been grinding lately, but I don't have the roll on Pokerstars for them (and I won't deposit).  I'm inclined to go back to the 45s and grind it up to $100+ so that I can begin shot taking the HUSNGs, I just don't really look forward to the idea of grinding the 45s up to that point.

I suppose there's no time like the present and I may as well get into it.  Once at $100+ I hopefully can stick just to the HUSNGs and won't have to go back to 45s, but maybe I'll find they're not for me and want to go back anyways.  We'll see, and I look forward to the journey!

BR:

Pokerstars: $19.16  (still from the initial $10 deposit on 1/1/11)
VPP: 76 (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment