Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Quick Update

Well the run-good (and low volume) continue for another day.  I'm considering making a last half April challenge to try and grind out my first stellar $10 bonus by starting at the $2.20 HUSNGs on Stars.  However, this would take 589 games played and it's already halfway through the month.  If these were turbos I might stand more of a chance, but being that they're reg speed games it becomes much more difficult.

I've toyed around with the idea of multi-tabling to get the volume in, but being that I'm not familiar with multi-tabling HUSNGs I'm not sure how wise that would be.

In any case, I'm going to think it over for a bit today and come to a decision, maybe try to get a solid session in tonight/tomorrow morning and see where I stand.  With a 10 BI roll for the $2.20's currently I stand a decent chance of going busto still, but then I could always redeposit (but who wants to do that?!).

Updated monthly graph overall (Tilt & Stars):

No comments:

Post a Comment