Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cake Update

Well the Cake software is definitely different than FT/PS, but I'm getting used to it just fine.  Though I must say the traffic is pretty darn low, I think there were 2500 people online today at prime tourney time.  I'm starting to think I may have to throw some money on Carbon poker and grind there as well, though I don't know that their limits/structures are quite as nice as Cake, I'll have to look into it.

In any case, I haven't played that many games (only 8).  I lost 2 of them as I was multitabling unexpectedly and was trying arrange and setup my tables while playing 2 unknowns.  I've since updated my PlaceMint to handle the Cake tables I play so everything should be gravy going forward.  I may end up multitabling on Cake a bit more than I did on tilt/stars primarily due to the fact that there is such low volume anyways, so open sitting while grinding one game seems to make more sense.  My main issue so far with multitabling is that I like to take a lot of notes about players, and it's hard to do that while playing 2 or more tables.  I think I may grind some play money games on Stars to get more practice at it cheaply.

In any case, I think my BR is $62.40 in 8 games, think I'm like 5-3 (stupid rake).  Here's an updated graph of my month so far (all sites):

No comments:

Post a Comment