Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Solid Session

First session of the week went pretty well.  Started off way stronger than it finished but to be honest I have no complaints all around.  Pretty early on I got AA AIPF against 2 villains and stacked both of them.  1 hand later I stacked another guy with A9o > A8o giving me a significant stack for the 2nd level.

I'm going to keep this post relatively short, additionally just linking my overall graph instead of 45 mans as well as I've only been playing 45s lately; that said I REALLY am anxious to move up but will not do so until appropriately rolled.

Yesterday's session consisted of 29 games with an ROI of 71% for another $5 profit.  It's not a huge sum of money but constant upwards movement will lead to solid progression.

BR at $42.36

No comments:

Post a Comment